Principal of Meyer Family Enterprises
Bonny was a founder of Silver Oak Cellars where she and her late husband, Justin, grew Silver Oak from a dream to a world-class producer of Cabernet Sauvignon. In 1990, they founded Meyer Family Cellars with their children, where their son Matt is currently manager and head winemaker.
A strategic philanthropist, Bonny oversees investment selection and management oversight of a number of social benefit companies, including:
- Healthy Buildings Technology Group
- Impact HUB
- Everyone Counts
- Farmland LP
- Episencial - organic baby skincare products
- Bridge International Academies - based in Kenya
- IceStone - recycled glass countertops
- Several at-risk adolescent and adult programs - Summer Search, KickStart, Living Goods, and Pachamama Alliance
Bonny was featured in Forbes Magazine in June 2015 as a pioneer in impact investing. Click here to read the article.
Bonny is passionate about promoting sustainable business practices that benefit all. She co-founded Thrive Napa Valley with Bob Massaro to encourage Napa residents to move toward a more sustainable, connected community. Currently, her focus is on building new Thriving Communities eco-villages in partnership with Healthy Buildings.